| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lexington, Va in August is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 80.5mm (3.2in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Lexington, Va August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lexington, Va, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lexington, Va:
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.8 miles) W
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SW