| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lexington, Va in July is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Lexington, Va July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lexington, Va, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lexington, Va:
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.8 miles) W
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SW