| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lexington, Va in March is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish. Just 84.6mm (3.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Lexington, Va March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lexington, Va, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lexington, Va:
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.8 miles) W
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SW