| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lexington, Va in November is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Lexington, Va November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lexington, Va, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lexington, Va:
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.8 miles) W
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SW