| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lexington, Va in September is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 80.3mm (3.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Lexington, Va September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lexington, Va, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lexington, Va:
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.8 miles) W
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SW